Casstel design, implement and maintain IT solutions using less ‘feature rich’ peer-to-peer network technology for lower budget situations. We recommend configuring ‘peer to peer’ networks with a view to upgrading the network to a client/server configuration in the future, which makes the migration cheaper when the time comes.
Our teams of senior engineers are highly experienced in installation of new systems – hardware and software – and carrying out repairs and upgrades of existing infrastructure. We also have carried out many office moves and telecommunication provider changes and can manage these projects efficiently and with the least impact to your business.
Our fully equipped Service Centre:
- Repairs to all desktop and notebook brands
- Notebook performance upgrades
- Network Server repairs, rebuilds and upgrades
- Printer repairs
- System Integration
- Network Maintenance
- Hardware supply and Installation
- Software supply, installation maintenance and Logistics
- WiFi Network configuration and signal range extending
- Home Security Video over IP/WiFi Installation and configuration
Whether it’s a major project or just ensuring that all your hardware and software are kept up-to-date our team will ensure that your business has what it needs to run smoothly.